We've got a great line up this week on Infignos Radio.
- Monday, August 13, 2012: Carol Kershaw PhD and Bill Wade PhD. Neuroscience has discovered the "silver bullet" for transformation. With specific brain strategies, people can change anything, increase their business, financial, and life success.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2012: Sheriff Larry Amerson. Law enforcement can play an active role in transformation of a community. In fact, they are the one governmental agency with the most exposure community-wide. Sheriff Amerson discusses his opinions on what it takes to transform a community in peril.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2012: Coach Cary Bayer. Coach Bayer has successfully worked with over 300 alternative health care professionals helping them develop their practices. He discusses effective self-promotion through sharing. He comments are applicable to just about everyone who would benefit from self-promotion.
- Thursday, August 16, 2012. Athena Demetrios. Growing up in abject poverty, terrorized by a boarder who lived in the root cellar, Athena Demetrios repressed the memories, thrusting her into a downward spiral of melancholy and despair. Transcendence and healing would come through reliving her past through hypnotic regression. A powerful spiritual experience opened doors into other dimensions, which began an odyssey where truth became stranger than fiction.
- Friday, August 17, 2012. Eileen Bild. After living for years with the disabling ravages of fibromyalgia, Eileen Bild decided that enough was enough. Listen as she shares how she attained her freedom by using non-traditional approaches.
- Saturday, August 18, 2012. Debra Warner, MS, MFT. Unresolved past traumas can affect the success of a marriage or any other relationship. Debra Warner discusses how she uses EMDR and her other skills to resolve past traumas. She also addresses the challenges of marketing a new clinical practice.
- Sunday, August 19, 2012. Donna Mullinax MA. Donna Mullinax boldly states that she only had cancer for a few hours. Her insistence that she could defy the odds as she endured cancer treatment and survived was enhanced by her commitment and through the hypnotherapy support of Richard Yates, LPC.
For more information visit Infignos Radio.