Tim Brunson DCH

Welcome to The International Hypnosis Research Institute Web site. Our intention is to support and promote the further worldwide integration of comprehensive evidence-based research and clinical hypnotherapy with mainstream mental health, medicine, and coaching. We do so by disseminating, supporting, and conducting research, providing professional level education, advocating increased level of practitioner competency, and supporting the viability and success of clinical practitioners. Although currently over 80% of our membership is comprised of mental health practitioners, we fully recognize the role, support, involvement, and needs of those in the medical and coaching fields. This site is not intended as a source of medical or psychological advice. -- Tim Brunson, PhD

Epidemiology of complementary alternative medicine for asthma and allergy in Europe and Germany

OBJECTIVE: To describe and discuss the epidemiologic characteristics and determinants of the use of complementary alternative medicine (CAM) from a European, particularly German, perspective. DATA SOURCES: An unrestricted literature search using the keywords alternative, allergy, complementary, epidemiology, and medicine was performed in PubMed (National Library of Medicine). In addition, background literature and the opinion of the author contributed to the article. STUDY SELECTION: European studies that provided data on the epidemiology of the use of CAM were selected and discussed in more detail. RESULTS: Approximately 30% of patients with allergies report experiences with CAM in Europe. In selected in-patient populations, the prevalence reaches 50%. Users of CAM tend to be younger women with a higher educational background. Furthermore, users and nonusers differ in terms of psychomedical characteristics, such as health locus of control or health-related quality of life. Although a larger number of different CAM modalities are provided, only a few techniques account for the majority of use (eg, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, bioresonance, autologous blood injection). The use of CAM is associated with considerable costs, reaching an estimated amount of 0.9 billion Euro (approximately 1 billion US dollars) in Germany. CONCLUSIONS: CAM is widely used by the public to treat allergies. National peculiarities concerning the individual methods, providers, or reimbursement must be considered. The economic and public health implications should be discussed in context with the limited evidence of efficacy.

Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2004 Aug;93(2 Suppl 1):S5-10. Schäfer T. Institute of Social Medicine, Medical University of Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck, Germany. torsten.schaefer@sozmed.mu-luebeck.de

TrackBacks
There are no trackbacks for this entry.

Trackback URL for this entry:

Comments
Maro's Gravatar HOW I GOT RID OF MY 2YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS,GOD IS AWEASOME! THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE.Call/Text me via; +2347033330164 I caught genital herpes from my Ex Husband in 2015,he never told me about the virus. I had it for 2 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life.. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another,i was first taking Antiviral medicines, such as acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak occurs. It can also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks,it is not a total cure... I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor IDAHOSA,a Traditional Herbalist.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same Genital herpes today.I also refer my cousin to the same herbalist who was having HIV and today she is fully cure...If you have Genital or Oral herpes or any kind of Diseases and infections,kindly contact DR. IDAHOSA via this email;hsvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com He also have a herbal cure for many other DISEASES and INFECTIONS,this is not scam is 100% Real.
# Posted By Maro | 3/3/17 10:04 AM
susan loveth's Gravatar Hello everybody,
I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Aba the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Aba cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Aba brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348107155060
# Posted By susan loveth | 5/22/17 3:46 PM
avalon edgar's Gravatar A MIRACLE TESTIMONY FOR WHAT DR uwase HAS DONE FOR ME!!

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past two years and had
constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in
God that i will be healed one day. This disease started circulating all over
my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i
came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning
the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone
who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr uwase and
she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact
him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr uwase
telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was
going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the Procedures
and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing
changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time
i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was
TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all
you can email Dr uwase on druwasespelltemple@gmail.com OR you can message
him with this WhatsApp Number +2347031524375

H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY
YOU DR UWASE I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR
LIFE........
# Posted By avalon edgar | 6/6/17 1:00 PM
charlotte's Gravatar Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all hsv patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for hsv1 and 2 ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how they where been cured by Dr Irabor driraborthehsvcurer@gmail.com . i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any hsv in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr Irabor. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Dr Irabor to your HSV and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember even when you cant trust anyone you still need to trust someone. Here is his email driraborthehsvcurer@gmail.com or Call +2347016808047
# Posted By charlotte | 7/27/17 9:30 AM
KENDRA's Gravatar Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress
your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for
these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the
painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor
recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the
problem.DR Buba herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause
and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication.
and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all
how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could
be cured considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all
came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR buba herbal remedy.as i speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR buba at
dr.bubaspellhome@gmail.com for immediate response ASAP okay
Mind you this is a multi purpose herbal medication
# Posted By KENDRA | 1/31/18 7:21 PM
Michelle's Gravatar God bless Dr. Magana for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Magana,how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you maganasolutioncentre@gmail.com or whatsApp +2349051208634
# Posted By Michelle | 5/12/18 10:48 AM
willson care's Gravatar Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness
# Posted By willson care | 5/29/18 9:07 AM
Avery's Gravatar I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 year and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr.Isai on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr.Isai today on this Email address: drisaiherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tel.Number +2349034352176. He said he also have a cure too all these diseases.

Cancer
Human Papilloma Virus(HPV)
Cerebtospinal Meingtitis
Chagas Disease
Alzheimers Disease
Schizophrenia. E.T.C.
# Posted By Avery | 6/5/18 8:36 PM
Ashey devon's Gravatar Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 5 years HEPATITIS B problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr Iyoha and how he has been helping people of the same problem I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my HEPATITIS B problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any problem either from man or woman. Contact him on driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or Call : +1 (407) 337-9869
# Posted By Ashey devon | 7/30/18 12:33 AM
© 2000 - 2018The International Hypnosis Research Institute, All Rights Reserved.

Contact