Tim Brunson DCH

Welcome to The International Hypnosis Research Institute Web site. Our intention is to support and promote the further worldwide integration of comprehensive evidence-based research and clinical hypnotherapy with mainstream mental health, medicine, and coaching. We do so by disseminating, supporting, and conducting research, providing professional level education, advocating increased level of practitioner competency, and supporting the viability and success of clinical practitioners. Although currently over 80% of our membership is comprised of mental health practitioners, we fully recognize the role, support, involvement, and needs of those in the medical and coaching fields. This site is not intended as a source of medical or psychological advice. -- Tim Brunson, PhD

Guided Imagery and Fibroids

Lewis Mehl-Madrona MD at the Program in Integrative Medicine of the University of Arizona in Tucson, compared a combination of CAM therapies to conventional treatment for uterine fibroids. Thirty-seven menstruating women, aged 24 to 45 years, with palpable uterine fibroids were enrolled in the study. Half received weekly traditional Chinese medicine, body therapy (somatic therapy, bodywork), and guided imagery for up to 6 months. The other half, matched controls, received standard care. The women were checked for changes in fibroid size, changes in bothersome symptoms, and general level of patient satisfaction.

Fibroids shrank or stopped growing in 22 patients among the treatment group and in 3 among the comparison group (P <.01). Cost of care averaged $3800 per patient in the CAM treatment group and was significantly greater than costs for the comparison group for the study period. Bothersome symptoms of fibroids responded equally well to pharmacological or nonpharmacological therapies. Patient satisfaction was significantly higher on all measures among the treatment group, as compared to those receiving conventional care.

The study concludes that, as reported previously in the Chinese medical literature, alternatives exist to pharmacological and surgical methods for treating uterine fibroids, but they are not inexpensive.

Citation: Mehl-Madrona L. Complementary medicine treatment of uterine fibroids: a pilot study. Altern Ther Health Med. 2002 Mar-Apr;8(2):34-6, 38-40, 42, 44-6.

TrackBacks
There are no trackbacks for this entry.

Trackback URL for this entry:

Comments
smith campbel's Gravatar THIS IS THE STORY AND GLORY OF MY LIFE HOW I WAS CURED FROM 6 YEARS DISEASE CALLED FIBROID, ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO DR LEWISHILL WHO GOD SENT TO CURE OUR DISEASE. I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TRYING TO CURE THIS VIRUS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MEETING THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR CURE. WELL MONEY WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM, BUT MY MIND WAS NEVER AT REST WHEN I DISCOVER THAT AM LIVING WITH THIS VIRUS, WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY, BUT AM GLAD TODAY THAT AM FREE FROM THIS DISEASE. LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE STORY, HOW I MEET DR LEWISHILL AND HOW HE DO HIS WORK. A FRIEND OF MY WHO WAS SUFFERING FROM FIBROID DIRECTED ME TO HIM AND I WAS REALLY READY TO GIVE HIM A TRY, TO GOD WHO MAD EVERYTHING WORK OUT PERFECTLY. LEWISHILL WILL NEVER ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE SENDING YOU HIS HERBAL CURE BUT ONCE YOU ARE CURED YOU PAY HIM BACK HIS MONEY, HE IS A GENEROUS MAN AND CAN ALSO SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE CURE. IF WE HAVE TWO OF HIS KIND IN THIS HOLE WORLD MANY PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE HIS WORK AND TO GIVE IT A TRY WILL BE FREE FROM THIS VIRUS. HE NEVER TOLD ME TO ADVERTISE HIS WORK BUT AM JUST DOING IT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT HUNT TO HAVE THIS DISEASE, THAT WHY AM DROPPING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD IN-CASE YOU NEED HIS HELP. drdavismartin62@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON +1 (323)244-4884 THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE YOU ARE LIKE A FATHER TO ME.
# Posted By smith campbel | 2/15/17 1:57 PM
DEVANSH's Gravatar WE WELCOME YOU ALL TO DEVANSH HERBAL HEALTH CARE.
We have Quality Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and all types of cancer cure, insomnia,fibroid,Diabetes,schizophrenia,back pain,we also have the herbs that reduces stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market,and we are 100% sure of our product, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will dont share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service. Call or Text::::: +1936-2283-155, Email: devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com for more information
# Posted By DEVANSH | 3/9/17 11:43 AM
kate's Gravatar ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.
# Posted By kate | 4/22/18 8:51 PM
monica's Gravatar I have large uterine fibroid and multiple fibroid all over my womb (womb measures 15cm). I had a uterine fibroid embolization in April last year. Before this treatment my womb measured 23cm. I still suffer every month with period pain, large blood clots and heavy bleeding. I was wondering if i would ever be okay,i try medications on hospital,the fibroid stay remain the same,my husband how has been taking care of me before abandon me,because i was unable to get pregnant for him,i was praying to God to help me out,i was chatting on facebook i saw a link,of a testimony of a man,on how Dr Onokun help him to cure her wife fibroid,with his herbal medication,for over 6 years,after dr Onokun treatment her wife got conceive with in two months,that was how i make up my mind to contact him,when i contact him there was no respond for two days,i was waiting for his respond,the third day he respond to me,that was how i explain every thing to him,that was how we make am agreement on how to purchase the herb,the following week of it,he send the herb to me,he gave me instruction on how i am going to be drinking the herbal potion,for 21 day,after the herb got finish,i went to met my doctor in hospital,with the doctor report shows that the fibroid has finally reduces to 3cm,immediately i call Dr Onokun with happiness and send the cope of the result test to him,after that he also send a fertility herb to me,i am so happy,i am 3 month pregnant now,for any one out there that is passing true this problem should call him or whatsapp +2349064844957 or email ,dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com, Dr onokun God we always empower you and bless you to do your good work to people
# Posted By monica | 5/19/18 1:14 AM
leo's Gravatar As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from fibroid, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My wife suffered from fibroid for more than 20 year of marriage after our first son and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she had irregular and painful menstrual flow and the size of it was 5cm, and she always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and she left the contact of the doctor who had the natural cure to fibroid. I never imagined fibroid has a natural cure if not surgery not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Williams, and in one months time we went to the hospital for scan and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of fibroid and now she is fully okay, even up till this moment she is so full of life. fibroid has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get his medication.
# Posted By leo | 6/26/18 5:16 PM
shelley's Gravatar I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from fibroid, I have suffered from fibroid since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the pain during my menstrual period until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including fibroid, at first i doubted if it we be able to shrink the 9cm large fibroid in my womb, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from fibroid just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from fibroid you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.
# Posted By shelley | 7/2/18 6:46 PM
stephen stones's Gravatar Hello everyone reading this article
i am here to let you know on how DR LEETU helped me get rid of my hiv disease and how i was finally cured by his herbs and now i am very happy because DR LEETU saved my life and gave me a second chance.
DR LEETU is such a blessing to me and my family and that is why i took my time to write this article and share it withy you all.
contact DR LEETU on (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) or Whatsapp him too on +2348139747402.
i pray for you all and God bless you.
# Posted By stephen stones | 8/5/18 9:25 AM
karen's Gravatar I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.
# Posted By karen | 8/5/18 6:41 PM
kate's Gravatar ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

# Posted By kate | 8/12/18 5:21 PM
CHARLES's Gravatar HELLO EVERYONE
, I AM HERE TO TESTIFY OF WHAT DR EJEMAI DID FOR MY WIFE AND HOW SHE FINALLY GOT FREED FROM FIBROID

DISEASE THAT HAS BEEN INSIDE HER FOR THIRTEEN YEARS AND SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO GET PREGNANT . WELL IT IS A MIRACLE THAT DR

EJEMAI SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND MADE ME LOVE MY WIFE MORE, WE CONTACTED DR EJEMAI BECAUSE A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT HIM

AND I WAS HAVING DOUBTS BUT HE ASSURED ME OF GOOD RESULTS. WELL I CONTACTED DR EJEMAI AND HE SENT US SOME MEDICINE WHICH MY

WIFE TOOK FOR 2 WEEEKS AND SHE WAS HEALED
CONTACT DR EJEMAI ON HIS (DREJEMAI@YANDEX.COM) OR ADD HIM ON WHATSAPP ON +2348085691251
I ASSURE YOU OF GOOD RESULTS|
THANKS................
# Posted By CHARLES | 10/1/18 3:11 PM
# Posted By karen | 10/15/18 1:26 AM
# Posted By shelley | 10/22/18 8:02 PM
© 2000 - 2018The International Hypnosis Research Institute, All Rights Reserved.

Contact